Here are my results over my first full week of play:
Tuesday: +1.30
Wednesday: +19.75
Thursday: +4.30
Friday: DNP
Saturday: +42.65
Sunday: +18.50
Monday: +2.00
As you can see, not huge numbers but the key is that they are all in the black. This is the first time I've won consistently since I first started playing poker 4 years ago. For the week I am up $88.50 with a win percentage of about 60% playing $5 heads up. I am not playing a ton right now, so I am a little behind schedule of my goal. The good news is that my win percetage continues to increase the more I play.
My favorite part of this new game of doing this is listening to people complain about how "lucky" I am. It cracks me up when they just let me bet, bet, and bet some more. About every game I have played has gone the same way....I bully them around until I have about 2/3 the chips on the table. Then they get frustrated and practically give me their money by moving all-in with weak hands. Happens EVERY time. It's amazing how much Super System has helped me. Everything in the book is so dead on accurate. Anyway, until next week....
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment